Barstool Sports is hiring a
Account Executive - Chicago
Barstool Sports is looking for enthusiastic, passionate, and results-driven Account Executives to join the team in the midwessat. The ideal candidates are highly driven, focused, and high-impact sellers looking to make a difference in a hyper-growth environment. They will have established digital media experience. Experience with complex selling situations and relationship building is required. Stellar candidates are also reliable, able to balance customer orientation, and operate autonomously.
What You'll Do
- Manage client relationships through day-to-day contact
- Identify, prioritize, and secure business opportunities; Manage the entire sales cycle
- Partner with Marketing & Client Solutions teams on structuring and executing strategic initiatives
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Create persuasive sales presentations using market trends and case studies
- Negotiate agreements and partner with Finance to keep records of sales and data
- Look for opportunities to develop and monetizable solutions for clients
- Ensure clients receive superior customer service, including new business.
- Provide professional after-sales support in conjunction with Client Solutions, understand and develop solutions that meet customer needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues in a manner that aides in customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Responsible for educating clients on products and best practices
What You Have
- 2+ years proven experience as an Account Executive or in other sales/customer service role
- Experience with high-value partnerships including prospecting, negotiating, etc.
- Degree in business administration, sales, or marketing
- Experience with digital media and/or extensive agency/marketer experience
- Knowledge of market research, sales, and negotiating principles
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office & Google Suite; knowledge of CRM software (e.g. Zudy) is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills