Tropic is hiring a
New York, NY
The world runs on software, but the process for buying it is manual, inefficient, and costly. As a result, most companies are overpaying for software by 30%. Data and software have disrupted the purchasing experience for countless other types of purchase (trips, cars, doctors), so why not software itself?
Tropic is the future of software purchasing. We've saved millions of dollars for companies like Qualtrics, Vimeo, Intercom, Zapier, and Daily Harvest. We recently raised a $25M Series A and have been doubling in revenue every quarter since our inception. We need great people at every level to take Tropic it to the next level.
As Tropic’s Talent Acquisition Manager, you will take ownership for our full-cycle recruiting process across all departments. This is a foundational role at our company where you will have the autonomy to build and implement our recruitment processes.
- Own full-cycle recruitment across all commercial departments (sales, ops, etc.)
- Build and implement recruiting processes including hiring process, hiring guides, job descriptions, screens, offer templates
- Source to create a strong pipeline of talent
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews to filter candidates within schedule
- Stay up-to-date with emerging hiring trends and best practices
- Approach recruiting with a data-driven mindset and use reports to leverage decisions
- Collaborate with hiring managers and other teammates at Tropic to secure A+ talent at every level
- 1+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Familiarity with HR systems including Lever, Greenhouse, and Justworks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Flexibility: you can source your own pipeline at entry level but also close offers with executive candidates