Barstool Sports is hiring a
Barstool Sports is looking for a detail-oriented, experienced production coordinator who will work cross-departmentally to support all Barstool shoots, events, and productions. This person should have 1+ years of experience with meticulous project coordination relevant to Barstool (comedy, sports, reality tv, events, etc.). This in-person role will be based out of our headquarters in New York City and could involve a substantial amount of travel. The position will report directly to the Production Manager.
What You'll Do
- Work with production management on all production events such as in-office/off-site video shoots, live podcast shows, experiential events, and broadcast events shot in the field and at HQ
- Implementation of sound logistics and seamless execution across travel, internal/external crew, equipment, talent, on-site support, and inter-department communications for all events
- Seek out and research vendors in the production realm (e.g., cleaning companies, shipping companies, etc.); Own and manage those relationships pertaining to all projects (remote and studio shoots, production vehicles, live events, etc.)
- In conjunction with the finance team, evaluate budgets on major shows/events to keep track of and reduce costs where applicable.
- Work with merch team to secure outfitting for events (e.g., Barstool flags/cups/merch at video shoots, live shows)
- Manage logistics and book travel for talent and producers; track and keep organized spreadsheets of all flights/hotels/car rentals.
- Update and maintain production calendar
- Manage staffing/travel/shoots internal software - Asana - on behalf of the entire team
- Coordinate shipping and logistics pre/post events and/or shoots; work with office Management on organization and clean up of items no longer in use.
- Attend kickoff meetings with Sales and Production
- Partner with Senior Producers to better calendar and communicate programming strategies
- Liaise between Sales/Marketing and Content to work out details of events and shoots - including offering solutions to improve communication/implementation across departments as pertains to our specific projects
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
What You Have
- 1+ years experience in production coordination space
- Practical experience with on and off-site shoots/events
- Attention to detail at all times
- Ability to work under pressure/keep calm and order across large teams
- Flexibility with changing schedules
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional self-starter with a growth mindset