Gipper is hiring a
New York City, NY
Are You Ready?
Gipper is in search of a Customer Champion to help further delight our customers, build a community of fanatic brand advocates, and drive account growth via referrals and other channels.
At Gipper, the Customer Champion will work with various team members, from Sales to Senior Management, to create and leverage a world-class customer experience. The Customer Champion will create value by increasing customer advocacy (including referrals, testimonials, etc.) to help broaden the top of our funnel.
We are looking for a personable, outgoing individual to work as a liaison between our customers and our team - and play a key role in the growth of our product and sales.
Learn more about us at: gipper.com
What You'll Accomplish:
- Building rapport with customers to increase referrals, renewals, and cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Identifying key customers that can act as a marketing channel through referrals, case studies, speaking opportunities, webinar panelists, etc.
- Leading and managing customer engagement and communication programs, such as in-person/virtual events, webinars, onboarding and ongoing nurture campaigns
- Connecting with customers to ensure continued education and success throughout the relationship lifecycle
- Composing and sending customer emails
- Managing a library of up-to-date customer success stories
- Managing annual/biannual/quarterly customer satisfaction surveys to drive change throughout the organization
- Strong passion for serving and understanding customers
- Interpersonal skills to help nurture customer relationships and work with cross-functional teams
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including Customer Relationship Management platforms and marketing automation platforms
- Ability to write effective copy
- Incredibly creative marketing and communication skills
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts
- Strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day grind to help reach marketing and sales goals, create a stronger brand, and improve the customer experience
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Self-motivation and self-management with a passion for achieving extraordinary results
- Fearless ability to try new things and learn quickly from failure
- Experience of success as a member of a team
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
Nice to Have:
- Previous experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and advocacy
- Previous experience in athletics and or/ education
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes
- Previous Customer Service, Customer Success, or Account Management experience
- Graphic design capabilities
Gipper is a marketing technology platform that makes graphic design incredibly easy for non-designers. Focused in education, Gipper enables schools to create professional content for social media - in seconds, on any device, and without needing any design experience. Serving thousands of athletic administrators, coaches, principals, school communications professionals, and more - Gipper empowers anyone at a school to create effective and compelling content for social media in just a few clicks. With access to a wide range of ready-made templates and seamless social media sharing, schools can create and share more content than ever, all while spending less time and money. In doing so, schools are able to better grow their brand, improve stakeholder communication, and create additional revenue opportunities.
We are a rapidly growing, VC-backed startup based in NYC, loved by thousands of partner schools from middle school to NCAA Division 1, and backed by TIA Ventures and an amazing network of angel investors with over 75+ years of experience investing and building high-growth tech startups from concept to IPO.
Why Join Gipper?
- Fast-growth, VC backed startup 🚀
- Positive TEAM environment 🤝
- Remote - work from anywhere📍
- Tons of ownership in individual roles - learn by DOING 📙
Gipper is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.