Barstool Sports is hiring a
Wholesale Account Coordinator, Commerce
New York, NY
We are hiring a Wholesale Account Coordinator to join the growing Barstool Sports Wholesale team located in New York, NY. The Wholesale Account Coordinator is responsible for providing sales and operational support for our wholesale team and key wholesale accounts. They will work closely with the Wholesale Director and Wholesale Manager in coordinating projects, communicating with accounts, analyzing client needs, and supporting day-to-day wholesale needs.
What You'll Do
- Provide efficient order management from placement of order to delivery of goods. Along with the other wholesale team members, act as liaison with the retail buying team and wholesale operations team to ensure timely and accurate shipping information and updates
- Act as the main point of contact for eCommerce digital operations. Manage digital content and product features to ensure accuracy and completion of product information for the retailer’s website
- Provide end-to-end support for the wholesale team for the entire sell-in process, including the creation of sell sheets & set-up info and sample management & tracking
- Maintains relationships with customers by providing timely support and information
- Own and organize team files: line sheets, cads, digital assets, costing, financial data, deadlines & lead times, etc.
- Demonstrate initiative by generating reports, highlighting findings, and proposing action items
- Manage & maintain Barstool’s wholesale online store (Shopify)
- General wholesale support, ad hoc analysis, and project management
- Performs other duties as assigned
What You Have
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong organization skills and can prioritize work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Detail-oriented team player with the ability to provide excellent support to the wholesale team and account base
- Excellent critical thinking skills to handle issues before they even arise
- Knowledge of merchandising, buying, product allocation, and retail sales analysis
- Energetic, self-motivated, and self-organized. Willing to do whatever is required to get the job done
- You are proactive, flexible, innovative, and passionate
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- The ability to use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, & InDesign is a plus but is not required.