Barstool Sports, Inc. is hiring a
Project Manager, One Bite
New York, NY
Barstool Sports is hiring a Project Manager focused on One Bite and project managing the Happi Foodi relationship as our frozen pizza launches. The ideal candidate is an organized and creative project manager with experience in food production and consumer product development. This position is not remote and is based in our New York City office.
What You'll Do
- Own the One Bite frozen pizza project post-deal execution and launch
- Refine the overall scope & vision of the project; coordinate any additional product development lifecycles, managing key internal approvals, and acting as the key liaison with various internal departments to ensure consistently smooth executions.
- Work alongside internal and external product development teams, vendors, finance, wholesale, advertising sales, legal, and senior executives
- Maintain the relationship with Happy Foodi & act as the main point of contact for all things One Bite frozen pizza
- Proactively enforce rules and brand guidelines with partners
- Build seamless processes that support the speed of the organization
- Provide in-house expertise to drive revenue growth and innovate our existing One Bite strategy.
What You Have
- 3+ years experience in food production and product development
- Understanding of product development life cycles with an emphasis on food products
- Incredibly organized with the ability to track and manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate Barstool’s brand, our needs, project updates, and highlight any red flags
- Ability to create impactful presentations.
- Experience in interpreting business needs and making decisions based on changing priorities.