Barstool Sports is hiring a
New York, NY
Barstool Sports is looking for a Sales Planner to join our growing Client Solutions team. This individual will be working closely with the Integrated Marketing team to develop go-to-market strategies and media plans across all our content and franchises, at varying tiers of revenue, that will then be used in Sales pitches. The ideal candidate is someone who is familiar with the Barstool Sports brand, has exceptional communication skills, and is able to work cross-functionally with multiple departments across the company, including our Content teams. This role will be extremely impactful in connecting our current and future advertisers with Barstool fans at a high level.
What You'll Do
- Develop cross-platform, strategic media plans that will accompany marketing materials to bring new opportunities to the marketplace
- Work closely with Marketing and Content to ensure all aspects of the plan are accurate and aligned with their approaches and plans to bring content to life.
- Serve as the liaison between Marketing/Content and Account Managers/Sales when developing go-to-market strategies and plans.
- Monitor and incorporate feedback from internal teams for continuous workflow improvement
- Develop fruitful, long-term, and trusted advisor relationships with internal departments at all levels
What You Have
- 1+ years of media planning experience with agency background desirable
- Strong attention to detail
- Keen adherence to deadlines
- Be process-oriented
- Knowledgeable about Barstool Sports
- Deep understanding of the digital media landscape and popular social ad products
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong Excel and PPT skills
- Project manage multiple priorities at once with ambitious deadlines