Butterfly Network is hiring a
Deep Learning and Clinical Imaging Project Manager
New York, NY
Deep Learning and Clinical Imaging Project Manager
Butterfly Network’s mission is to democratize healthcare by enabling universal access to superior medical imaging. We reinvented ultrasound technology by creating the world's first handheld, single-probe whole-body ultrasound system: the Butterfly iQ. This innovative technology reduces the cost of the traditional ultrasound system by miniaturizing it onto a single semiconductor silicon chip.
Butterfly harnesses the advantages of AI and cloud computing to deliver advanced imaging that is easy-to-use and built for the digital era. The Butterfly iQ and next-generation Butterfly iQ+ have received CE Mark and FDA clearance, and are being sold in hospitals and clinics around the globe.
Joining Butterfly Network is the opportunity to redesign the future of healthcare through the power of technology. Embark on a journey with us to maximize global impact, motivated by the idea that our products will change the lives of millions along with the people you love.
We are looking for a Project Manager to help us further our mission to democratize healthcare and support our strong growth. In this role, this person will act as liaison between the Deep Learning, Imaging, Clinical teams, and partner clinicians to help develop and validate machine learning and clinical imaging products. This person will work closely with our Deep Learning Product Manager, Clinical Imaging Product Manager and Deep Learning Engineering Manager to help scale our development and validation process. The Deep Learning and Clinical Imaging Project Manager will report to Butterfly’s Director of Product Management, Mobile, Clinical Imaging, and Deep Learning.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Oversee logistical coordination of In Vivo (in the field) clinical and usability (ensuring user interface is clear) validation of Machine Learning and Imaging products, ensuring the process matches the intended purpose.
- Source expert annotators who help in the development and validation of deep learning products.
- Manage annotator on-boarding and annotator relationships; maintain and verify annotation quality.
- Manage device allocation among internal and external teams to support product development and validation.
- Coordinate with the Clinical Research teams to ensure appropriate IRB coverage and management.
- Perform a broad variety of tasks in support of the role and responsibilities.
- 2-3 years of Project Management or Clinical Trials experience within healthcare.
- Interest in Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning/ Deep Learning / Clinical Imaging Product development.
- Dynamic personality with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- BS/BA in a related field.
- Maintain positive working relationships with team members, colleagues and customers.
- Strong ability to stay organized, multitask and prioritize multiple tasks/responsibilities.
- Ability to adapt as customers' needs and business needs change and grow.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to balance multiple projects concurrently
- Self motivated with the ability to work under minimal supervision and maintain a team oriented attitude.
Ideally, you also have these skills/experiences/attributes (but it’s ok if you don’t!):
- 1-2 years of experience within a clinical setting engaging with clinicians and other health care professionals.
- Understanding of software development and overall medical technology.
You Deeply Identify with Core Butterfly Network Values:
- Efficient & Speedy - you get work done in a fraction of the time as industry peers
- Intellectually Curious - you are thoughtful & inquisitive; people enjoy working with you because they learn from you
- Mission-Driven & Committed - you are passionate about the company's purpose and are immensely productive
- Team Oriented - you celebrate and take joy in the success of others on the team
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- Flexible Paid Time Off - recharge and come back ready to make an impact
- Beautiful office overlooking the Flatiron building in NYC
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
Butterfly network does not accept agency resumes.
Butterfly Network Inc. is an E-Verify Company and is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Butterfly Network requires, as a condition of employment, proof of vaccination for COVID-19 subject to accommodation for sincerely held religious beliefs and/or disability
Share this kick-a$$ jobApply To This Job
Other Jobs at Butterfly Network
Software Engineering Manager
Backend Engineer - Cloud Team
Software Engineering Manager - Mobile