Workshop Digital is hiring a
Who We Are
We’re a growing digital marketing agency championing creative, customized, and measurable client strategies. True to our core value to be awesome in work and life, Workshop Digital offers a flexible, hybrid work environment for Richmonders, along with remote opportunities for team members across the country.
Ethical, Accountable, Transparent - it’s part of who we are.
Workshop Digital is looking to hire a curious and ambitious Content Strategist who wants to be a part of building a better agency. In this role on our internal marketing team, you’ll support the end-to-end strategic process, from understanding our business to unearthing and sharing fresh consumer and cultural insight in a way that inspires action. You will directly impact our next phase of growth by producing research-backed, thought-provoking content. You'll partner with our VP of Strategy and VP of Growth to develop a full funnel marketing approach to grow Workshop Digital’s awareness, marketing pipeline, and customer base.
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Content, Digital Strategy or similar role.
- 8+ years of digital strategy and content experience, including marketing strategy, branding, creative content, and digital marketing.
- You are experienced in B2B marketing
- You are experienced with multi-channel integrated marketing strategies and deliverables and multi-channel integrated campaigns.
- You are experienced with brand strategy.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including storytelling
- Thrives working in a lively, collaborative environment
- Ability to adapt and adjust pace and schedules to meet deadlines
- High degree of initiative and self-motivation
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite and/or Google Apps
- Demonstrated ability to manage creative and multimedia content from ideation through execution including working with variety of content creators including video and graphic design
- Experience successfully working with a team-oriented mindset with and across a range of colleagues
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment, including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Effective and persuasive communication skills
- In depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
What You’ll Do
- Develop a content strategy based on Workshop Digital’s objectives and prospective clients’ needs
- Oversee content requirements and create content strategy deliverables across a project life cycle
- Conduct content audits and gap analyses
- Create and maintain editorial calendars, style guides, taxonomies, metadata frameworks, and content migration plans
- Manage the content production of other marketing team members and freelancers
- Utilize analytics tools to measure and report on content performance
- Ensure all content created conveys the company brand voice/tone and meets high quality standards
- Ensure inbound content is optimized properly by collaborating with the internal SEO analyst on keyword research
- Research Workshop Digital’s target industries and digital marketing services in order to produce the best content for our campaigns
- Build and maintain timelines for content projects and releases
- Create content for online lead generation marketing campaigns including ads, landing pages, and email campaigns
- Create templated content sections for various sales collateral such as pitch decks and RFPs
- Assist Client Services with content for client presentations/planning meetings
- Create content for email newsletters to clients and industry-specific newsletters to prospective clients
- Create content for Workshop Digital’s website including; Custom research and resources, Case studies, Target industry blogs, General digital marketing blogs
- Create or assist with ad hoc content
- Create and Print flyers for events/job fairs
- Remain abreast on news/advancements in the content marketing industry and how they can influence our campaigns
Workshop Digital offers competitive salaries, a comprehensive health and wellness benefits package and 401(k) matching, profit sharing, unlimited PTO (we mean it – our employees take 20+ days per year, no questions asked), family leave and short and long term disability.
Equal Opportunity & Inclusion Statement
Individuals seeking employment at Workshop Digital are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, presentation, or sexual orientation. All individuals should apply.