Barstool Sports is hiring a
Operations Coordinator, Promotions Management
New York, NY
We are hiring an Operations Coordinator for the Barstool Sports Commerce Team located in New York, NY. The Operations Coordinator is a cross-functional role responsible for coordinating with our 3PL partners, operations team, commerce team, and customer service team on a day to day basis, supporting the growing business of Promotional Projects
What You'll Do
- Track and analyze promotional details to support Commerce in planning and forecasting
- Work to efficiently ship / reduce costs where possible with 3PL
- Ensure warehouse is hitting SLAs and order timelines communicated to the customer
- Work across multiple 3PL locations
- Track PO receipts and troubleshoot discrepancies
- Troubleshoot & communicate to necessary teams on mislabeled product, QA Product, and inventory discrepancies
- Manage inventory levels and identify risk
- Own promotion forecasting to warehouse
- Liaison with other operation team members to ensure that the warehouse is prioritized properly across the board
What You Have
- 2+ years of working in an operational role liaising with third-party logistics companies and/or warehouses.
- Understanding of the e-commerce environment and experience working with eCommerce software (preferably Shopify)
- Inventory Management in an ERP (preferably NetSuite)
- Ability to quickly analyze & summarize data and draw conclusions/recommendations.
- Must be able to multi-task with direction from multiple business owners.
- Self-starter with the ability to proactively identify issues and provide solutions.
- Great critical thinking skills to handle issues before they even arise.
- Excellent communication skills - you must be able to clearly articulate your needs or questions.