Gipper is hiring a
Partner Activation Coordinator
Gipper is a marketing technology platform that makes graphic design incredibly easy for
non-designers. Focused in education and athletics, Gipper enables schools and athletic teams to create professional content for social media - in seconds, on any device, and without needing any design experience. Serving thousands of athletic administrators, coaches, principals, school communications professionals, and more - Gipper empowers anyone at a school to create effective and compelling content for social media in just a few clicks. With access to a wide range of ready-made templates and seamless social media sharing, schools can create and share more content than ever, all while spending less time and money. In doing so, schools are able to better grow their brand, improve stakeholder communication, and create additional revenue opportunities.
We are a rapidly growing, VC-backed startup based in NYC (but open to remote!), loved by thousands of partner schools from elementary to NCAA Division 1, and backed by TIA Ventures and an amazing network of angel investors with over 75+ years of experience investing and building high-growth tech startups from concept to IPO.
Are You Ready?
As Gipper's Partner Activation Coordinator, you will be responsible for enabling new and existing partnerships. You’ll play a key role in ensuring that we are effectively capturing, documenting, and executing all aspects of partner agreements both internally and externally.
You will report to the Director, Partnerships, work hand in hand with the Manager, Partnerships and collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and Operations. This role is an entry into a fast-growing business in a newly formed department with potential for growth. You will join a team that values grit and hustle and is invested in helping you grow, both personally and professionally.
- Day-to-day project management of deliverables for new and existing partnership agreements.
- Support the partner manager operationally to successfully onboard new partners and execute existing commitments.
- Collect various items from a partner including logos, member lists, and invoices.
- Own internal logging and documentation
- Work cross-functionally to help educate and enable the internal team, build press releases, partner landing pages, discount codes, email templates, and social posts.
- Collaborate to execute and deliver on contractually agreed upon promotion plans including announcements, social posts, and marketing communications.
- Organize key reporting metrics around partner member sell-through.
- Strategize with the partnerships team.
- LOVE sports. You are passionate and knowledgeable about youth, high school & collegiate athletics
- You understand and can communicate in Gipper’s voice.
- Organized with the ability to look beyond a schedule for this week. Working cross-functionally to understand and design a strategic posting calendar around all key events. i.e, launches, announcements, customer social profiles, etc.
- Comfortable with internal and external communications including speaking directly with partners over zoom, phone, and email.
- Accountable and willing to take ownership.
- Flexible in adapting to changing timelines and deliverables.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Commitment to process improvement and the ability to think “out-of-the-box”
- Must be independent, self-motivated, success-driven, and willing to work within a team environment
- Comfortable using G-Suite Tools or comparable products
Nice to Haves:
- Previous experience in athletics and or/ education
- Project management experience
- Experience using Hubspot or other CRM software
Why Join Gipper?
- Fast-growth, VC backed startup 🚀
- Positive TEAM environment 🤝
- Remote - work from anywhere📍
- Tons of ownership in individual roles - learn by DOING 📙
Gipper is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.