KORE Software is hiring a
Business Intelligence Analyst
New York, NY
KORE Software is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our KORE Planning & Insights (KPI) department. The KPI team designs, develops, and executes consultative offerings that supplement KORE Software products. Team members work with customers to tackle organizational challenges around understanding and leveraging data to drive deeper insights into their organization.
The role will report to the Senior Business Intelligence Analyst and will be responsible for collaborating with other members on the KPI team. The ideal candidate for this position will be self-motivated, able to meet deadlines, detail-oriented, data-focused, and have a strong ability to work well in a team-based setting. This includes a customer service disposition and the ability to collaborate both with internal and external teams. The selected candidate will have a demonstrated ability to build data visualizations and the technical aptitude to grow into stronger SQL scripting skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
This position will split their time between data management, analysis, and visualization. Although we expect this role to expand as skills and experience grow, the following is an estimated breakdown of where we expect this individual’s time to be allocated in main categories of tasks:
- Provide consultation with KPI customer around business intelligence and analytics topics, involving ticketing, email marketing, food& beverage and more.
- Design and create advanced metrics and reports to drive a deeper understanding of the customer’s business that support sound data-driven decision making.
- Ability to engage in business strategy conversations and build appropriate reporting and solutions.
- Identify ways that customers can better leverage data & analytics across departments.
- Support a variety of technical initiatives, such as data automation processes, data hygiene, fan segmentation, and end-user personalization.
- 1-2 years of Tableau Desktop experience building workbooks and dashboards
- 1-2 years professional SQL experience
- Experience with Tableau Server, user administrative tasks are a plus
- A working understanding of relational databases
- Strong organizational, analytical, and technical skills
- Familiarity with the sports industry is a plus
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Service is a plus
- Ability to communicate professionally in both a written and verbal context with external end-users and internal colleagues