Butterfly Network is hiring a
Palo Alto, CA
Butterfly Network’s mission is to democratize healthcare by enabling universal access to superior medical imaging. We reinvented ultrasound technology by creating the world's first handheld, single-probe whole-body ultrasound system: the Butterfly iQ. This innovative technology reduces the cost of the traditional ultrasound system by miniaturizing it onto a single semiconductor silicon chip.
Butterfly harnesses the advantages of AI and cloud computing to deliver advanced imaging that is easy-to-use and built for the digital era.The Butterfly iQ and next-generation Butterfly iQ+ have received CE Mark and FDA clearance, and are being sold in hospitals and clinics around the globe.
Joining Butterfly Network is the opportunity to redesign the future of healthcare through the power of technology. Embark on a journey with us to maximize global impact, motivated by the idea that our products will change the lives of millions along with the people you love.
The role of the Analog Designer offers the opportunity to work within the ASIC Design team and to own the core of what will set Butterfly Network apart.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Design integrated circuits for Butterfly’s Ultrasound-on-ChipTM technology platform
- Implement and verify schematic designs, both pre- and post-layout, at both block and system levels
- Implement yourself or work with a layout engineer on physical layout designs
- Tapeout, initial chip bring-up, detailed chip characterizations
- Problem solving in any chip related issues during product integration and production ramp
- Other ASIC Engineering duties as assigned
- 5+ years in analog or mixed-signal IC design
- MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Semiconductors or equivalent
- Experience in design and layout of op-amps, data converters, PLL/DLL, SERDES, and / or high voltage circuits
- Understanding of ESD and latchup, deep submicron effects and mitigation, process variation and mismatch, EM and IR, DFM, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ideally, you also have these skills/experiences/attributes (but it’s ok if you don’t!):
- Advanced tool usage, including advanced circuit simulation, SKILL scripting, Shell, Python, Place & Route, LEF generation, automated verification, etc.
You Deeply Identify with Core Butterfly Network Values:
- Efficient & Speedy - you get work done in a fraction of the time as industry peers
- Intellectually Curious - you are thoughtful & inquisitive; people enjoy working with you because they learn from you
- Mission-Driven & Committed - you are passionate about the company's purpose and are immensely productive
- Team Oriented - you celebrate and take joy in the success of others on the team
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- Flexible Paid Time Off - recharge and come back ready to make an impact
- The ability to either work remotely or be based in our offices in Palo Alto, CA
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
For this role, we provide visa assistance for qualified candidates
Butterfly network does not accept agency resumes.
Butterfly Network Inc. is an E-Verify Company and is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Butterfly Network requires as a condition of employment proof of vaccination for COVID-19 subject to accommodation for sincerely held religious beliefs and/or disability.
Share this kick-a$$ jobApply To This Job
Other Jobs at Butterfly Network
Software Engineering Manager
Backend Engineer - Cloud Team
Software Engineering Manager - Mobile