Northwestern Mutual is hiring a
Calling dreams to life through lasting relationships. That is what we are all about at Northwestern Mutual. We are seeking a few sharp individuals with the right combination of talent, motivation, leadership and integrity to join our team. You’ll have the unique opportunity to create your own destiny and have a life-long impact on the lives of your clients, families and your community. Northwestern Mutual sets itself apart by offering a personalized approach to uncovering financial solutions tailored to each client's individual needs. Your goal is to discover each client's needs, goals and dreams and help map a path to meet them.
Northwestern Mutual is a unique community that helps financial representatives/advisors thrive by providing:
- Support from the managing partner, network office, and the home office
- Formal training, peer support, and professional credentialing
- Comprehensive Planning Analysis tools, brokerage and advisory platforms, as well as wealth management
- Strong referral network that can generate exceptional income potential
Our early stages support services allow you to focus on clients and enhance the productivity of your practice by providing:
- Client Servicing, Product Sales Support, and Investment Solutions Support through our Financial Planning Services Team (FPS)
- Compliance Operations through our Onsite compliance staff within the network office and compliance support in the home office
At Northwestern Mutual, we’re committed to mutual success. You’ll find people with varied experiences and perspectives in an environment that emphasizes teamwork and collaboration.
- Northwestern Mutual is annually honored as one of the “WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES" in the life insurance industry according to FORTUNE Magazine’s annual survey. Since 1983, FORTUNE magazine has surveyed industry executives and analysts 38 times to identify the companies that are among the “Most Admired" in their industry, 38 times, Northwestern Mutual has earned that distinction.
- Ranked among the "TOP 10 INDEPENDENT BROKER-DEALERS" as measured by total revenues by the leading investment industry publications: Financial Advisor magazine; Financial Planning magazine; Investment Advisor magazine.
- Northwestern Mutual is annually ranked as one of the “50 BEST COMPANIES TO SELL FOR" by Selling Power Magazine and recognizes as the best company to sell for in the financial services industry.
- Northwestern Mutual has been named “BEST PLACE TO LAUNCH A CAREER" by Bloomberg Business Week magazine.
- Northwestern Mutual named Top 50 “BEST PLACE TO WORK" by Glassdoor.com; ranked top in the insurance industry and 41st best place to work in America overall.
- Northwestern Mutual has always received the highest financial strength ratings from all four major rating services: Standard & Poor’s, Moody’s, Fitch ratings, and A.M. Best.
Benefits / Rewards:
We offer an attractive total compensation package for building a financial security practice:
- Exceptional income potential
- Expense allowance
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Two company-funded retirement plans
- Income deferral plans
- Group life and disability Income Insurance
- BA or BS degree from a four-year institution
- Entrepreneurial ambitions
- Strong interpersonal skills
- History of personal success
- Honest, ethical and a strong sense of morality
- Good communication skills
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, highly productive, value-driven environment