IFI Professionals is hiring a
This is a newly created career opportunity that will provide support to the Sales & Marketing team and maintains admin updates, reports, charts as well as drives our email marketing, monthly newsletter bios, online webinar events and industry campaigns. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Maintain and update website content - Assist with development, design, proofreading, editing, and updating of website content by collaborating cross-functionally with teams
• Social Media Management - Create social media content that is consistent with brand messaging and manage social media calendar to ensure timely execution of social media content.
• Work across all social media platforms to plan, implement, and align promotional and evergreen social media content/campaigns with marketing and company objectives (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube)
• Support Sales Team with lead list management, updating records, and overseeing all marketing and sales related emails that come in from our site
• Oversee email marketing initiatives - Manage email marketing campaigns and monthly newsletter, and maintain and update email marketing list to ensure list are up to date with Salesforce
• Provide scheduling and administrative support - manage and oversee administrative communications, tasks, and projects to ensure projects are executed to plan
• Build, edit, proofread, and review presentation and marketing content
• Assist sales & marketing in promoting events, webinars, and other marketing initiatives
• Ability to work on multiple projects at any given time and successfully deliver high-quality results.
• Responsibilities are broken down by: 15 % Website Content Management, 15% Email Marketing, 15% Social Media Management, 15% Marketing & Sales Admin Tasks, 10% Lead List management, 10% Project Management; 8% Presentation Management, 8% Content Review
What Qualifications & Talents Are Needed to Be Successful in This Role?
• Bachelor's Degree (Communications, Business, Marketing) is required.
• Previous experience in paid social or search marketing is required.
• Previous experience in Fintech is strongly preferred.
• Experience in managing LinkedIn campaigns is required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
• Extremely organized, highly accountable, someone who takes initiative.
• Ability to utilize all Microsoft Office Tools, including Excel.
• Demonstrated ability in working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
• Knowledge and previous experience with paid search required.
• Previous experience working with Mailchimp, or another email marketing tool is required.
• Experience with Project Management platforms such as Teamwork, Trello, Asana required.
• One-to-one marketing-direct traceable cause and effect marketing experience is required.
• Experience with A/B testing and proving what works is required.
• SEO experience is required.
Share this kick-a$$ jobApply To This Job
Other Jobs at IFI Professionals
Sage Intacct Implementation