Casper is hiring a
Field Account Executive - Southeast
Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper (Casper.com) believes everyone should sleep better. The Sleep Company has a full portfolio of obsessively engineered sleep products—including mattresses, pillows, bedding, and furniture—designed in-house by the Company’s award-winning R&D team at Casper Labs. In addition to its e-commerce business, Casper owns and operates Sleep Shops across North America and its products are available at a growing list of retailers.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do:
Act as a Casper Brand Ambassador for our Retail Partners
- Support Casper’s current and future retail partnerships through regular store visits and effective support of all business activities
- Conduct effective training sessions for partner selling associates, utilizing a mix of scheduled in-store and virtual training, as well as regular follow-up sessions, to build competency with the Casper Brand and adequate product knowledge
- Responsible for ensuring all Casper merchandising guidelines and visual merchandising elements are properly executed at all retail partner stores
- Partner with retail partner store managers and selling associates within your respective region to ensure effective execution at point of sale, including the proper presentation of Casper products and the effective use of selling tools and brand collateral
- Be a subject matter expert on all Casper product offerings and operational processes as it relates to the support of retail partners
- Occasionally participate in new partner roll-out efforts outside of your region
Share ownership for revenue goals and accountability for account performance
- Share accountability for revenue performance and objectives at all retail partner accounts located within your region
- Constantly assess and evaluate performance within your region, developing priorities and implementing strategies to achieve revenue goals
- Regularly assess the effectiveness of training, visual merchandising, and account support efforts, reacting to results as needed to ensure goals are met
- Partner with the wholesale Account team on the planning and execution of retail partner marketing and promotional opportunities
Provide feedback to the broader Wholesale team and other internal Casper departments
- Be the expert on marketplace and category activity within your region, sharing this information with the wholesale team and working to identify opportunities
- Regularly share feedback on activities within our retail partners, to include brands and models offered, promotional activities, in-store positioning and visual merchandising
- Provide feedback on the status of relationships and any challenges to meeting partner needs
Our dream candidate
- 5+ years experience developing and executing in-store relationships, sales growth, training programs and/or product/brand education
- Experience in the mattress, furniture or home goods industries, either in a wholesale or retail setting, is essential
- Strong presentation and communication skills; must be comfortable speaking in front of small and large groups of people
- Must be self-motivated, with strong organization and time management skills
- Must be a team player, with the ability to react and be adaptable and flexible when challenged
- Must be comfortable in a remote environment, and proficient in utilizing technology for remote access to internet, presentation materials, video calls, etc
- Living in the designated work area is preferred; experience working in the designated market is a plus
- Must be able to travel approximately 75%, including both air travel and own vehicle, on a daily and weekly basis, including weekends & some holiday’s
- Must be comfortable entering retail stores on a daily basis, interacting with store managers, selling associates, and end consumers
- Must be comfortable being away from home for overnight stays on a regular basis
- Accountable to goals and performance expectations
- This is a remote role open to anyone based within the United States.
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles)
- Unlimited vacation policy. We believe in the power of rest so take the time you need to recharge.
- Work from Anywhere program where you can work anywhere around the world for up to 4 weeks per year
- A full gifted bed set when you join and product discounts for friends and family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!
Pursuant to the Company’s COVID-19 mitigation protocols, individuals must show documented proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencing employment, subject to applicable state and local laws and legally required exemptions, including a medical condition, disability or sincerely-held religious belief. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to the vaccination requirement in accordance with applicable law.