Paxos is hiring a
New York, NY
Paxos is on a mission to enable the movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky - supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it.
As a regulated blockchain infrastructure company, we use technology to tokenize, custody, trade, and settle assets for enterprise clients like PayPal, Novi, Bank of America, and Interactive Brokers. Paxos is a top-funded blockchain company, with more than $500 million in total funding from leading investors like OakHC/FT, Founders Fund, PayPal Ventures, and Declaration Partners. Together, we empower today’s financial leaders to build a more open, trusted economy.
We are looking for an Office Manager to join our rapidly growing, global fintech company. You will be responsible for overseeing daily operation of our workspace while working with cross-functional teams on long term projects and initiatives. You will track and manage day-to-day vendor relationships and expenses to ensure upkeep of amenities, infrastructure, and equipment. You will play an essential role in both bringing our office into a new remote first / hybrid work model, as well as supporting employee engagement, both in person, and virtually. Above all, the HR and core operations teams will rely on you to maintain a professional, welcoming, and legally compliant office, as well as effectively communicate with varied internal stakeholders.
As an Office Manager, you’ll get to:
- Work with cross-functional teams on long term projects and initiatives
- Interface with building management on facility maintenance
- Implement office plans and strategies, in both NYC and globally
- Own and track employee requests in support of employee engagement initiatives
- Respond to sub-tenant needs and requests
- Manage office vendors and control expenses
- Monitor and manage incoming and outgoing mail, as well as filing system, as needed
- Implement hybrid/remote-first office protocol in consultation with Physical Security and HR
- Ensure maintenance of a professional and welcoming workspace
- Immerse yourself in blockchain technology, cryptocurrency for enterprises and investors, our regulation-first approach, and more!
Your experience should include:
- 1-4 years experience in office or facilities management
- Ability to proactively liaise with vendors and manage day-to-day relationships
- Ability to communicate and work cross-functionally with ease, and to respond to the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Ability to drive results across a multitude of open projects
- Providing personable and approachable support to varied stakeholders
- Working cross-functionally with ease
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills, and a particular orientation to details
You might also have:
- Experience controlling expenses
- Negotiation skills
- A passion for employee experience and culture
- An interest in a career in People (HR, Recruiting, or similar)
What you’ll love about Paxos:
Paxos has consistently been named as a “Best Place to Work” by BuiltIn and was recently listed on the 2021 Forbes Fintech 50. All of our employees have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like company equity, health insurance, family leave, a quarterly stipend for development, a stipend for home office setup and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack #shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and make your mark. Help us continue to build a new, open financial system from one of our three offices or right from your home!
- Life at Paxos
- 2021 Paxos Year in Review
- Paxos Raises $300M in Series D Funding at 2.4B Valuation
- Paxos National Trust Receives OCC Conditional Approval for De Novo Charter
- Paxos & PayPal Bring Crypto to Millions of Users
- USDP Stablecoin Chosen for Meta's Pilot of Novi Digital Wallet
- Mercado Libre Creating Biggest Crypto Market in LatAm through Paxos
- Paxos Supports Interactive Brokers' Journey into Crypto Markets
- Paxos Hiring 400 Employees in 2022
- Paxos CEO Discusses Crypto, Blockchain and the Future of Finance
- Yahoo Finance Interviews Paxos CEO on Testimony to Congress and Stablecoin Infrastructure
- Paxos CEO Discusses How Blockchain can Replatform the Financial System
- BuiltIn NYC Names Paxos a 2022 Best Place to Work
- Forbes Names Paxos to 2021 Fintech 50
- CB Insights Names Paxos to 2021 Fintech 250 for Crypto Category
Our Paxos team is made up of passionate people from all over the world with different perspectives and experiences. If this opportunity excites you, but your experience doesn’t perfectly match the description…apply! Unique voices help us build a more transparent and open economy.