Barstool Sports is hiring a
Manager, Audio Partnerships and Strategy
Barstool Sports is looking for an experienced Manager of Audio Partnerships and Strategy to provide strategic insights for our audio channels. You will be tasked with thinking of creative ways to innovate and deliver thought leadership overall to the production and social team. Reporting to our VP, Social, the Channel Manager should be familiar with Barstool Sports content and passionate about optimizing how we operate across audio channels. You must be able to articulate how you’ve driven social and production strategy, specifically on audio platforms. We are looking for someone excited about elevating the platform while remaining true to who we are.
What You'll Do
- Further develop Barstool’s audio strategy, leveraging existing data and experience; work cross-functionally to build on the existing framework.
- Manage relationships with audio and podcasting platforms.
- Ensure content has complete and optimized components & work with the production team to maintain a daily upload cadence across audio channels
- Proactively manage channel page-level updates and playlists
- Monitor daily performance and flag noteworthy indicators/ suggest optimization pivots based on initial data
- Work with the Data team to look for trends and analyze patterns
- Keep up to date with platform updates and trends and make corresponding recommendations
- Spearhead internal education efforts to ensure all teams are aware of the key differentiators and capabilities of audio channel
- Define KPIs for channel and community growth, monitor, report on performance, and adjust strategies to achieve objectives
What You Have
- 3+ years of channel management experience, with a heavy emphasis on audio and podcast platforms (Spotify, Apple Music, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of the audio/podcast industry is required.
- Ability to analyze data and identify patterns and trends required
- Experience building trusted relationships with key stakeholders
- Comfort working cross-functionally and managing projects that involve people with a range of different skills and responsibilities
- Ability to be flexible & agile in a fast-paced environment
- Must be adaptable, resourceful, and able to work autonomously
- Must be up to date on platform changes and video trends and understands that channel management is both an art and a science
- Basic video editing experience in Premiere or equivalent tool is preferred
Barstool Sports is a company that will drive the way media is created and consumed for years to come. Working at Barstool Sports means being part of a team that is solutions-oriented, celebrates creativity, and supports one another.
Joining means having access to competitive and valuable benefits and perks, including but not limited to:
-Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts and Commuter Benefits
-A 4% 401(k) employer match
-Unlimited vacation time, including Summer break in July and Holiday break in December
-Monthly employer contribution towards cell phone reimbursement
-Employee discount to the Barstool Sports store
-Financial wellness benefits through Origin
-A monthly stipend for UberEats
What We Value
-Rep the brand as best you can
-We have lots of different brains, be open to them
-Never change who you are, that's who we hired
-Find the solution, don't be the problem
-Don't be afraid to try something new
-Common Sense. Use it.
-Be there for your audience
-Always think about how you can help
Barstool Sports is for everyone. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Barstool Sports does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes. Barstool Sports will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement.