Barstool Sports is hiring a
Production Intern - Chicks In The Office
Barstool Sports is seeking a Production Intern to support the CITO team for the 2022 summer.
This role is a paid internship based in New York, NY.
What You'll Do
- The Production Intern will support producers, shooters and editors in daily tasks and projects.
- Support the department throughout all steps of the production process across a wide range of Barstool programming.
- Work directly with producers and talent to learn the ins and outs of Barstool content creation (including both video and podcasts).
What You Have
- Possess a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Experience with editing and shooting is preferred.
- Hunger and drive to learn.
- An understanding of Barstool content.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Cloud is a plus.
Barstool Sports is a company that will drive the way media is created and consumed for years to come. Working at Barstool Sports means being part of a team that is solutions-oriented, celebrates creativity, and supports one another.
Joining means having access to competitive and valuable benefits and perks, including but not limited to:
-Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts and Commuter Benefits
-A 4% 401(k) employer match
-Unlimited vacation time, including Summer break in July and Holiday break in December
-Monthly employer contribution towards cell phone reimbursement
-Employee discount to the Barstool Sports store
-Financial wellness benefits through Origin
-A monthly stipend for UberEats
What We Value
-Rep the brand as best you can
-We have lots of different brains, be open to them
-Never change who you are, that's who we hired
-Find the solution, don't be the problem
-Don't be afraid to try something new
-Common Sense. Use it.
-Be there for your audience
-Always think about how you can help
Barstool Sports is for everyone. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Barstool Sports does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes. Barstool Sports will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement.